Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Darling Diva - Ringer

Hello everyone.  I've been away for a few days dealing with a tragedy in the family but I need to get back to doing things that make me happy.  So on that note I am taking a short break from the challenge and doing my nails however the heck I want to do them.

Today I am wearing an indie polish from Darling Diva called Ringer, named after the short-lived but excellent, I thought, TV show of the same name.  Ringer is gorgeous and is a pretty close match to Maxx Factor Fantasy Fire (much easier to procure and comes in a 15ml bottle).  It's a super sheer purple jelly base with an amazing red/green shift.

I'm wearing 2 coats of it over 2 coats of Revlon Royal.  I hope my pictures show enough of its color shift and beautiful shimmer.






3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I loved that show, I'm so mad it got cancelled...now it's gonna be a cliffhanger forever :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me some SMG - huge, huge Buffy fan. :) I hope to see her back again at some point.

      Delete
    2. I love me some SMG, I'm a huge, huge Buffy fan. I really hope to see her back on tv at some point.

      Delete