Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lazy Sunday Stash Pictures

I am still really loving the nails I did yesterday and am not ready to let them go yet.  So, today I give you my stash.  Until very recently I was keeping all of this in various shoe boxes and it was getting nigh impossible to find the things I was looking for.  I picked this up at Target on the cheap and hopefully it will make it easier for me to keep track of things.

I'm also thinking that maybe this week I should tackle actually cataloging what I have in a spreadsheet or something.  Even at this size it seems like a daunting task though.  We'll see if I make myself do it.  If I do I'll post it here.

First up, the whole shebang from the outside:


Next we have the first (top) drawer.  This currently has reds, pinks, yellows and oranges.


Then we have the greens, blues and purples.


And finally neutrals, whites, blacks, miscellaneous glitters, base and top coats and all other things that don't fit neatly into a category.



I need to get myself another small box or 2 to hold the pots of loose glitters, rhinestones and other add ons, nail files, dotting tools, striping tape and other sundry manicure supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment