Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day Means a Day Off from the Challenge

Since today is a holiday I am taking a holiday from the 31 Day Challenge.  I'm enjoying it so far but I found the first  days to be kind of restrictive.  I want to wear the colors I want. :P

So today I have a simple mani using 2 polishes from the OPI's James Bond collection.  I have a base of On Her Majesty's Secret Service which is oh my gosh purty.  Over that I've layered a little bit of The Living Daylights...and that's the whole thing.  It's sparkly and shiny and just pretty...but it was impossible to capture just how much sparkle there is in my photos.  So frustrating.

The first 2 pictures are with flash and the last is without.  If you notice a dent in my middle finger it's because I had a nail accident a couple days ago and it's barely holding on with a tea bag and glue bandage.




2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the skyfall collection.

    And I wouldn't have noticed your middle nail if you hadn't said anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Hehe, you can definitely notice the issue now...I lost the nail. :(

      Delete