Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Christmas, Day 5

Ever have one of those days where nothing you do comes out right and you change your polish 8 times and you curse your hands for not doing what your brain sees?  For today's challenge I had a definite idea of what I wanted to do but polish gods conspired against me - I couldn't even get stamping right today. :P

I ended up doing 2 coats of Fingerpaints Merry Mistletoe followed by a reverse glitter gradient using Julep Colbie.  In my frustration I slapped on some Cina holly decals that don't even really look like holly but by the end of the night I had ceased caring lol.

Am I happy with it?  No, it's already gone and replaced by some lovely Cult Nails polish which I will show later. :)





Be sure to check out the other bloggers taking part in Iced Lacquer's Challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment