Monday, December 10, 2012

No More Nubbins!! Plus Cult Nails Coveted.

What's this?  3 posts in one day...holy cow.

Hooray, I no longer have a mutant nail. :D  In my earlier post today about Seduction I mentioned I was thinking of doing Gellish nails over tips to deal with my broken nail...I couldn't stand it anymore so off to Sally I went this afternoon and I'm so, so glad I did!  Again, thanks to The Polished Mommy for the awesome tutorial that gave me the courage to try it.  Who knows, maybe one day I'll work up the courage to try doing inverted molds as well.

Over my gel nails I used a most awesome, gorgeous green jelly with glitter from Cult Nails called Coveted.  It's so, so pretty.  I suck though because in my excitement I may have dented and smudged it (the lacquer not the gel).  Oh well, I'm just glad to have normal looking nails again and to be wearing something so very pretty on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment