Friday, December 7, 2012

What a Week!

Oh my, what a week it has been.  My big Dane girl got sick and spent time in the hospital (we still don't know exactly what she has) and today is her first full day home, I started a new job that is soul-sucking and horrible (already looking for something else), I missed my youngest son's school evaluation (he is Autistic, we do twice-yearly evaluations), and a host of other life annoyances.  You can tell it's been hectic and stressful because a)I haven't been blogging as much as usual and b)I am actually wearing the same polish I was 3 days ago. :P

All seems to be calming down around here though so I will be back with new nails for tomorrow's challenge prompt - Candycanes...and I have something sparkly for that one!

Check out Tia's challenge if you haven't already.  I'm having a great time with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment