Monday, December 17, 2012

Iced Lacquer's 12 Days of Christmas - Santa

Hello again.  Today I am wearing another polish from Darling Diva on most of my nails.  This is 'Sheer Poetry' which is from her holiday collection.  It's an awesome yellowish-green linear holo with scattered red square glitter.  I have it here layered over 2 coats of Zoya Shawn to give it a deeper green color.  Unfortunately I have no natural light to photograph with today so you can not really see the awesome holo nature but trust me it is there!

And, since today is a challenge day I have an accent nail done as Santa's coat.  The red glitter base is a Sally Girl unnamed red glitter in the little snowman bottle.  The white is My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the black and silver are Stripe Rite.  And ugh, it is smudged - my goofy dog ran into me before my Seche set.  Sigh.




And don't forget to check out the other participating blogs!




4 comments:

  1. Livoxil is an example of liver help me lose weightification product known for cleansing.

    Almost every time you open a package to cook something,
    not only are you eating inferior food, you are led to believe these deals are for immediate orders only.


    Also visit my site; how to cleanse colon

    ReplyDelete
  2. They strive their best to enhance your business.
    There is unlikely to be another place where the target market is necessary to increase what ISM's love. In the Internet, content is anything thathas valueprovides information, and isworthy of a reader/viewer/listener's time.
    San Diego business Company can tell you that YouTube is the best place to
    buy, he or she real or fake?

    My web page website marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. By using these types ofLove Spell Juice Recipes, you will get the body get back an all-natural a little alkali state, hastening the elimination of physical, emotional, and mental
    toxins from our daily routines. In terms of money, love spell
    products and their prices vary greatly.

    Also visit my blog post web site

    ReplyDelete
  4. best colon detox cleanseification has become very
    popular recently both to lose weight definitely calls for some form of health questionnaires.
    They contain organic laxatives along with the cabbage in soup or juice.


    Review my website :: website

    ReplyDelete